MartinWren Community Justice Scholarship
*We are excited to announce the Martin Wren Community Justice Scholarship. This $1,000 scholarship is open to higher education students of all majors and levels of study, who can demonstrate their commitment to community justice and to making their community a better place. All applicants must submit all application materials by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Eligibility Criteria and Application Materials:
- This scholarship is open to any student who is currently enrolled in an accredited undergraduate, graduate, or professional, program in the United States. This includes accredited community college students; and high school seniors and students who possess a GED, who have been accepted to or enrolled in an accredited program.
GPA of 2.00 or above.
- The scholarship candidate must possess an interest in community justice as demonstrated by past and present volunteer, professional, and/or educational experiences.
- Updated resume
- Current unofficial transcript
- A brief response (1,000 word maximum) that addresses the essay prompt and questions below:
- Describe an experience that made you feel passionate about wanting to help people in your community.
- What is a community need that you feel passionate about trying to provide to people in your community?
- How do you plan help to fulfill this need in the future?
- How have your education and education goals informed how you are planning to help improve your community?