Sibley Dolman Gipe Scholarship
Sibley Dolman Gipe Accident Injury Lawyers has created a $1,100 scholarship. The scholarship is intended to assist one driven college student. Their goal for this scholarship is to help a college student pay for their tuition or other expenses. The eligibility requirements are the following:
- Must be currently attending or planning to attend a college or university during the 2021-2022 academic year.
- Must be in good academic standing with your current educational institution
- Must apply to the contest via email and provide your name and the name of the institution you are attending or plan to attend
- Must provide your video essay (YouTube format preferred) by the deadline of 9/30/2021
- Submit videos to: email@example.com
- In order to participate in the essay contest, applicants are required to complete a 60 second video essay discussing the following issue:
Car accidents kill about 40,000 people every year. It’s a leading cause of death, particularly among young people.
- But safety features—adaptive cruise control, collision warning systems, backup cameras, automatic emergency braking, lane keeping assistance, pedestrian detection, and blind spot warning—have helped to reduce accidents and their severity. Add to that antilock brakes, airbags, and seat belts.
- Self-driving cars that can make critical safety decisions far quicker than humans could reduce injuries and fatalities even further.
What will the world look like if we can eliminate these accidents entirely? How will it change the way we live and the world we live in?