Avnet Law 2021 National Scholarship
We are excited to announce the Avnet Law National Scholarship. This $1,000 is intended to assist one driven, kind – hearted college student. Our goal for this scholarship is to help a college student pay for their tuition or other expenses. Our requirements are:
- Be a United States citizen or permanent resident.
- Be accepted to or currently enrolled in an accredited college, university, or graduate program within the United States.
- The Avnet Law National Scholarship is available for any current or soon-to-be undergrad or graduate student who demonstrates a spirit of volunteerism and/or community service.
Applicants must submit:
- Contact Information: Name, Address, Phone number, Email Address. If you are under 18, contact information for your parents.
- A letter of recommendation from a teacher/faculty member referencing character and community service.
- Applicants must submit a 1,000 word-max typed essay on the benefits of community service.
Submit all completed materials (scanned into .PDF format) can ONLY be submitted by the following method:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.